Wednesday, July 23, 2008

mini-update

Hello everyone! We just wanted to give you a little update that we only have 5 weeks left of traveling before we come back to the USA. We have been traveling for 11 weeks currently and while our slacker blog doesn't reflect all of the places we have been, I thought I would give you a run-down in the meantime. Since Rome, we spent about another week in Northern Italy headed up to Germany for 9 days and then to the Roskilde music festival in Denmark where we stayed for 8 nights with Gena and Merlin. Since then we went to Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and now we are currently in Belgium, eating our weight in waffles and chocolate and beer, staying with a couple that is German-French/Belgium Brussels native. The next five weeks consist of us conquering France, Spain, Portugal and a mini-stay in Dublin, Ireland before heading back to the London for a few days to enjoy the Notting Hill carnival and say good-bye to our friends.

We just wanted to let you know what we have been doing apart from the time lapse that is our blog. We will finish this blog though so keep checking up on us.

Can't wait to see everyone in five weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooo...Just checked your site. Thanks for the update! What FUN! I am in MI doing some traveling of my own... but can't wait to hear more @ your adventures... I have an idea for more opportunity for travel. Can't get calls at the lake e-mail or skype me. keep on blogging...LUV MUM Z.

July 24, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girls it was so nice to see you and Moon, I keep having a smile on my face thinking of those past days it was so much fun ! I hope we will manage to organize something in few years all together, I would definitely be in ! Have a great trip, hugs and kisses.

July 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home